Sunday

Fran's Mail Bag


Dear Breakfast at Tiffany's tee that looks-a-lot-like-the-one-in-the-pic-but's-not-exactly-the-one- I-bought-yesterday:

Thank you for being on the cleareance rack at Ripley! And thank you for finding me just when I was leaving the store. It's like Audrey, or in this case, Holly Golightly send you for me.






Dear hater-girl on MSN:

By now you must acknowledge that I'm not afraid of you and if you really wanna keep bashing me, then you should buy a dictionary. Or/and a brain. Anyways,  I just wanted you to know that if you're gonna keep bugging me, then I will hunt you down just like James did with Bella and there will be NO Edward nor Cullen Family to save you.



Dear Residente Calle 13:
Yup, I think that pretty much this -->
sums it all












'kaythanxbye!








Dear Catriel Ciavarella (aka drummer from Divididos):


You're not such a big deal, I mean, you're great with the drums set, fast as a lightning, with a terrific technique, but not THAT great on the eye, althought your arms and back were the only things that kept me hooked last night. They're good, very very good. Try to keep them,'kay? Try not to lose a limb while playig the drums.












Love, Fran

1 comment:

  1. i want the dirty dancing t-shirt...
    want it sooo badly..
    by the way... nice concert, nice muscles....

    ReplyDelete

Las opiniones son libres; los hechos- sagrados.